A TED Talk A Day, Day 61: Day 2 of the Ze Frank trilogy. Again I’m amazed and how his projects have brought people together in a funny yet poignant way.
- The Internet allows him to connect with people through his projects.
- There are moments in our lives when we are living our lives in the networks — moments where we stare at our screens and smile.
- Connecting is to feel and be felt. But it isn’t easy.
- Connection is happening in both virtual spaces, not just physical ones, and we have to figure out how to do it.
- Likes buttons are primitive! Like something we do in third grade.
- Many of his projects take submitted content and pass them on to professionals or other users to remix, with often touching results.
- Somehow his projects all turn pain and negativity into something more human, and more positive.
Suggested action step: I’m not quite sure what, but if anything these Ze Frank talks have gotten me to think about how we can use the Internet to bring people together in a better way.